- March 27, 2023 from 8:30am to 11:30pm
- March 27, 2023 from 12:30amto 3:30pm
- Messer Canada Inc.
5555 Bd des Grandes-PrairiesSaint-Léonard, Quebec H1R 1B4
- Participants will learn how the Copilot works and how it can benefit them in the industry while also addressing this competency of the new Welding and Fitting program.
- Introduction to robotic welding
- GMAW power source with advanced arc modes
- How to maximize production uptime and throughput
- How to program the Copilot
- How to manipulate the Copilot
- Participants will visit Messer Canada Inc. for a demonstration given by an experienced operator of the Miller Cobot-Copilot. Participants will also have a hands-on experience whereby they will be able to manipulate the robotic welder.
- Why automate? What are the benefits?
- Overview of the Cobot
- Cobots vs Traditional Robots in Welding (how to choose)
- Miller Copilot tour (components description)
- Hands on