The Provincial Organization of Continuing Education Directors, English (PROCEDE) was established in 1976 to support the development and delivery of English-language adult education and vocational training in Quebec.
PROCEDE acts as a forum and consultative body for Quebec’s nine English-language school boards and provides policy orientation and strategy recommendations to the Ministry of Education and our boards; oversees the development and delivery of adult general education and vocational training curricula and programming.
PROCEDE functions as a subcommittee of the Association of Directors General of English School Boards and includes directors, assistant directors and coordinators of adult education and vocational training.
PROCEDE has representation from Quebec’s nine English-language school boards and from the Cree, Kativik and Littoral school boards.
See full directory at https://procede.ca/directory/
See maps of our territories at https://guidance.procede.ca/school-boards/
- Central Quebec School Board
- Cree School Board
- Eastern Shores School Board
- Eastern Townships School Board
- English Montreal School Board
- Kativik School Board
- Lester B. Pearson School Board
- Centre de services scolaire du Littoral
- New Frontiers School Board
- Riverside School Board
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Western Quebec School Board