The Provincial Organization of Continuing Education Directors, English (PROCEDE) was established in 1976 to support the development and delivery of English-language adult education and vocational training in Quebec.
PROCEDE acts as a forum and consultative body for Quebec’s nine English-language school boards and provides policy orientation and strategy recommendations to the Ministry of Education and our boards; oversees the development and delivery of adult general education and vocational training curricula and programming.
PROCEDE functions as a subcommittee of the Association of Directors General of English School Boards and includes directors, assistant directors and coordinators of adult education and vocational training.
- Central Quebec School Board
- Cree School Board
- Eastern Shores School Board
- Eastern Townships School Board
- English Montreal School Board
- Kativik School Board
- Lester B. Pearson School Board
- Centre de services scolaire du Littoral
- New Frontiers School Board
- Riverside School Board
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Western Quebec School Board