The Hairdressing department of the English Montreal School Board will be hosting a workshop on “London Trends, Haircut Techniques” on February 13, 2023.
The workshop will be held at the Laurier Macdonald Career Centre, 5025 Jean-Talon Est, Saint-Léonard, Quebec H1S 3G6 from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
General Objective: These haircutting styles will be created by using multiple fundamental cutting patterns and stylized cutting techniques that respect the fundamental laws of disconnected haircuts.
- Demonstrate on disconnected cutting patterns
- Apply different texturized cutting techniques
- Finishing styling techniques (brushes)
- Design personalize finishing techniques that references client’s morphology and physiognomy
Activity content: Lecture, demonstrations, group discussion, hands-on practice, feedback, self-reflection. Two main haircuts will be achieved using a Lodie mannequin head. Each participant needs 2 mannequin heads for the workshop (included).
Lecture on London Trends, Haircut Techniques
- Using texturizing haircutting techniques on different hair textures
- Live demonstration by presenter
- Sketch drawings
- Hands-on activities
- Group discussion
- Feedback from presenter
- Self-evaluation (teachers)
If you would like to participate in the training, please fill in the registration form
, have it signed by your director, and return to Shelley Smythe firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a limit of 15 participants for the workshop, please send your registrations in early to secure your spot!
If you have any questions on the workshop, please contact Antonella Anania at (514) – 374-4278 ext 4867 or email@example.com. You may also reach Shelley at 450-829-2396 / firstname.lastname@example.org.