- Veronique Fraser R.N. M.Sc
- The Neuro-McGill Universit
- To familiarize and update health care teachers on medically assisted induced death.
- To ensure that teachers understand the topic, and the role of nursing with regards to medically assisted induced death. MAID is a relatively new concept which needs to be addressed and understood.
- A three and a half hour workshop where the concept will be addressed by an expert in her field and then time will be spent looking at ways to introduce the topic in health care teaching.
- All Health care teachers (LPN and IHCA)