If you have not registered for the upcoming workshops, there is still time!
- February 5, 2021 – Distance Education – Application and Platform Training (RECIT & WQSB) 9:00am – 4:30pm (1 info sheet, 2 registrations below)
- February 8, 2021 – Student Anxiety, Depression and Mental Illness in the Classroom (NFSB) 8:30am – 11:30am (registration and biography below)
- February 8, 2021 – LGBTQIA+: Towards a Better Understanding (NFSB) 12:30pm – 3:30pm (registration below)
- February 12, 2021 – Aging due to Age, Sun and Regeneration Methods (Aesthetics – EMSB) 8:30am – 3:45pm (registration below)
- February 12, 2021 – Master the Art of Beard Design (Hairdressing – EMSB) 8:25am – 3:45pm (registration below, info sheet below)
If you would like to attend a workshop, please fill in the appropriate registration form (below), have it signed by your director, and return it to me.
The full details of each workshop can be found on the registration form by clicking under Description and scrolling down.
Due to the current working conditions, if your director is unable to sign your registration form, an email confirming his/her approval would be acceptable or an e-signature.
Please continue to send me the concerns and issues you experience with classroom management. We will use this information to customize the March 29th Classroom Management workshop to reflect the situations you experience as a teacher.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
ELVEC In-Service Coordinator