- This event has passed.
ADAS System Calibration Training – March 24th & May 19th
May 19, 2023 @ 8:00 am
The Automobile Mechanics department of the Laurier Macdonald Career Centre will be hosting two workshops on ADAS System Calibration Training on the following dates:
- March 24, 2023 from 8:30am to 3:00pm
- May 19, 2023 from 8:30am to 3:00pm
Please note the same training is being offered on both dates, two days were needed in order to accommodate all auto mechanic teachers. (Maximum of 20 teachers per workshop).
Animator: Luc Trottier from the company G2S TOBEQ Inc.
- The objective of this workshop is to provide a hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge on the calibration of the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) using the Autel MaxiSys ADAS calibration tool. Two dates are available in order to offer flexibility and encourage maximum participation.
- To Understand the calibration process of the ADAS systems.
- To gain an understanding of how the Autel MaxiSys ADAS Calibration tool works and learn how to use the tool effectively.
- To gain hands-on experience in calibrating different ADAS systems.
- Overview of the calibration process for ADAS systems. Introduction to the Autel MaxiSys ADAS calibration tool.
- Hands-on experience in calibrating different ADAS systems such as Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC).
- Demonstration of the use of the Autel MaxiSys ADAS Calibration tool for system diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Target Group: Automobile Mechanics Teachers
Location: Laurier Macdonald Career Centre, Main Campus, 5025 Boulevard Jean Talon Est,
Montreal, Quebec H1S 3G6
If you would like to participate in the workshop, please fill in the registration form (indicate the date you are registering for), have it signed by your director, and return to Shelley Smythe at firstname.lastname@example.org.