- This event has passed.
Health Care Workshop – Medical Assistance in Dying
April 11, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Health Care team at the LBPSB will be hosting an in-person workshop on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) on April 11, 2023 from 08:30am – 12:00pm at the Pearson Adult Career Centre, 8310 George Street, LaSalle, Quebec H8P 1E5.
The workshop will also be available via a live stream to accommodate teachers in outlying boards.
- Veronique Fraser R.N. M.Sc
- The Neuro-McGill Universit
- To familiarize and update health care teachers on medically assisted induced death.
- To ensure that teachers understand the topic, and the role of nursing with regards to medically assisted induced death. MAID is a relatively new concept which needs to be addressed and understood.
- A three and a half hour workshop where the concept will be addressed by an expert in her field and then time will be spent looking at ways to introduce the topic in health care teaching.
- All Health care teachers (LPN and IHCA)
If you would like to attend the workshop, please fill in the registration form, have it signed by your director, and return to Shelley Smythe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that you indicate on the registration form if you will be participating in-person or via the live stream.