We are less than a month away to our February 5, 2021 event Distance Education – Application and Platform Training. Speakers, organizers, and registered participants are all getting excited for this great PD opportunity open to all VT teachers, consultants and administrators.
We are also ecstatic to announce that AGE teachers are also invited and welcomed to join our event. We hope to see you all among us for this amazing learning event!
If you haven’t already signed up, now is the time to do so. Registration is quick and simple. At the same time, you can also view the day’s schedule and select your events.
Register in three quick steps:
- Register for the event on our Eventbrite site
- Once you submit your registration, you should be re-directed to another website (Sched): https://distanceeducationapplicatio2021.sched.com/
- If this is your first time using the Sched platform: you’ll be asked to confirm details and complete your Sched signup. This important step ensures you can visit the Sched site to see event speakers, choose your sessions, receive updates leading up to the event, etc.
- If you’ve used Sched for a previous event and therefore have an account: you’ll be asked to enter your Sched credentials to continue.
- Make your session selections on the Sched site.
NOTE: Voc. Ed staff: Please insure to complete the required ELVEC teacher registration form when signing up. Links to the PDF document are provided on the Eventbrite page and throughout the registration process.
If you have any issues whatsoever signing up, please contact James Burn firstname.lastname@example.org It would be our pleasure to get you signed up and registered for the event.
Pedagogical Consultant – Integration of Technology
Commission scolaire Riverside School Board
RÉCIT-VT Provincial Service – English School Boards