- Accounting/Secretarial/Starting a Business
- Professional Sales/Representation
- Computing Support
- Professional Cooking/Food and Beverage Services
- Hotel Reception
- Residential and Commercial Drafting/Industrial Drafting
- Automobile Mechanics
- Welding and Fitting/High Pressure Welding
- Institutional and Home Care Assistance/Health Assistance and Nursing
- Pharmacy Technical Assistance
The CEN has been, and continues to be a successful network, which promotes cross-collaboration across the sectors in the 9 English school boards.
The responsibility of the CEN is to facilitate the development and sharing of program specific expertise, to organize and host (at its home board, offsite or online) workshops, which encourage collaborative learning.
Read the Centre of Expertise Network mandate and objectives.
If you are interested in becoming a CEN, please fill in the application form and send it to Shelley Smythe at firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline of April 29, 2022.